I've had a busy week and I'm still catching up on my RSS reader, so this list will be a short one! It's has some cool DIY instructions and recipes, though.
- The Kodak Aero-Ektar group on Flickr is filled with gorgeous, dreamy photographs.
- Please read about this very inspiring project by Meggy of Fashion for Writers. She's working on a book on how to live well with bipolar disorder. It sounds like it will be eye opening for anyone who suffers from a mood disorder (or is close to someone who does). I'm very happy to see that it's reached its fundraising goal!
- Creature Comforts shows you how to repurpose tin cans into cheerful vases.
- My Favorite Color is Shiny introduces one of her treasures, a vintage sewing swatch book from Paris.
- Are you a raging Anglophile? Like BBC mini-series? Enjoy Jeeves & Wooster? Then you'll love Polly Farthing Vintage's post on Jeeves & Wooster style!
- I think Diary of a Vintage Girl's Good Pin-Up Guide is helpful for anyone who wants to look their best on a special day.
- Fieldguided's very thoughtful post on why she'd rather not shop at Urban Outfitters. I have a few UO pieces in my closet right now that I love, and I think they do a good job of letting young consumers (especially those who are growing up, like I did, in the suburbs) know that there are stylistic and cultural alternatives to stuff like Abercrombie & Fitch. I do agree, however, with Anabela's points. There are also some thoughtful comments posted.
- Pearls In Your Hair teaches you how to make a yummy, luscious-looking vegetable pie.
I hope everyone is having a great week so far!