Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Drat it!

I try to get an outfit post up at the beginning of each week, but my plans were waylaid by weirdness from my laptop hard drive. My laptop has all of the photos and files that I use on my blogs (I've backed up all of the photos, though unfortunately not the digital collages I've made), so my posting is going to be delayed for a day or two.

I also feel bad about complaining about the typhoon on my birthday, because it's turned out to be quite severe, especially in the south of Taiwan. I know that there are some people with Taiwan connections who read The Renegade Bean, so if you want to help out people affected by the typhoons, here is a handy list (in English) of different organizations that are providing relief efforts.

Thank you to everyone who left a birthday wish! It really means a lot to me!

2 comments:

  1. You are a very sweet and considerate person.

    I hope you're able to post pics soon.

    ReplyDelete