Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Music: The Minnesota Voodoo Men


A few days ago, I went to an event called Rock 'N' Roll Circus here in Taipei, where I was introduced to Japanese mod rockers The Minnesota Voodoo Men. I was immediately enraptured. They perform wearing matching tailored mod suits with skinny ties and highly-polished black winklepickers. And their music is awesome, too! Check out these photos from their MySpace page.


I managed to get a few photos with my new heroes last Saturday.

Rock 'N' Roll Circus 2009

Rock 'N' Roll Circus 2009

Their names are Ringo (bass), Pete (drums) and Fabian (guitar). I had a hard time finding their CDs in Taiwan and only managed to snag their latest EP, "No Matter," at the show itself. But you can listen to some of their tunes at their MySpace or on last.fm.

1 comment:

  1. They look awesome!!! I'm going to have to check their myspace out when I have some time.
    -Andi x

    ReplyDelete