Fulong Beach, by me
It's been a while since I've done one of these! Some of these links are a bit older, but still awesome:
- This wonderful Flickr group focuses on beautiful pictures of everyday objects. If you love flipping through Japanese zakka magazines, you'll enjoy the photos here.
- Embroidered poetry at Craftster. I'm a big fan of the pieces that look like handwriting on paper.
- Matilda's Delights whips out a "vintage frightener" of an ad that illustrates why I'm glad I don't live in the 1950s and 1960s even though I love clothing from that era.
- This photo from Shorpy reminds me of my college so much that it makes me miss being an undergraduate. Going to the library was like going to a magical place filled with secret warrens and hidey-holes (which I would sometimes literally hide in. Sleep deprivation makes you do intriguing things).
- Milk Tooth presents an awesome collection of Struwwelpeter graphics. To see this creepy cautionary tale come to life, check out this animated video: