My parents' garden in northern California
- Facehunter came to Taipei! He also had a party here last week, which I totally missed. His photos gave a good idea of how awesome Taipei street style can be.
- The Valentine Journal takes a look at Invisible People, amazing sculptures by artist Jin Young Yu.
- Aileen Zakka's beautiful Polaroid photos taken on film that was accidentally (pre-) exposed. One of the things I love about toy camera and instant photography is that the mistakes are often gorgeous and serendipitous.
- Refinery 29 asks "Hot New Hair Trend: Ombre Color, Rad Or Bad?" I personally think it's amazing! I love ombre anything. Heck, I'd dip-dye my body if I could.
- The Cupcake Diary shares an awesome, retro airline stewardess inspired fashion spread from Elle Italy.
- Bits & Bobbins on lessons learned from the recent death of her sewing machine.
- I'd never heard of pajaki, or Polish paper chandeliers, until I read this post by Lovelorn Unicorn. They are beautiful!
- One of the smartest thought pieces I've read about the character of Betty Draper on "Mad Men"(and January Jones' performance).
- Advanced Style spends a day in the lovely apartment of a lovely (and fascinating) woman named Doris.